Servers are back up after system maintenance April 14. Feb 14-25 still awaits import.
[3 / 1 / 3]

Selling my Kidney

No.7935017 View ViewReplyOriginalReport
I have a question regarding a topic, that might not be legal in most countries. I consider myself a brave, selfless and stupid guy who does a lot for other people. I am in need to find someone who might be interested in buying my kidney. I need the money to visit my girlfriend in Colombia, I love her deeply and it’s a promise I intend to keep. I am 22 years old, athletic and don’t have any diseases. Other means of earning money are not possible, since I’m a student in a school that is rather expensive. Contact data will be given, I will however be armed in case the intention is stealing my kidney, instead of paying for it. I’m a big man, this would be a mistake. Kidney should be really healthy, I expect a few grand for it, a fair price for the organ. Mil Gracias (Ignore the picture, this is about the comment entirely) If you know someone who might be interested in buying, or if you are, message me. I don’t care what you do with the damn thing, but I want my money, otherwise there will be no deal.